As employers, we achieve results by increasing workforce efficiencies and streamlining HR infrastructures. It’s critical we understand the legal and financial risks that HR issues create and it’s essential to offer a wide range of solutions to fit companies of various sizes and budgets.
To meet the requirements of our client partners, we have joined forces with ThinkHR, a professional HR consulting firm. Through their suite of HR services, we collectively focus on the people side of business, so that you can direct your energies on growth and long term viability.
ThinkHR provides expert advice to manage the human capital dimension of your organization. With ThinkHR’s hotline, you will have immediate access to a staff of HR experts on call when you have a question related to a broad range of HR topics.
Partial Sampling of Client-valued Services
- Employee handbook and templates
- State and federal HR compliance
- Performance and discipline strategies
- Hiring and termination protocols
- Updates and alerts on HR legislation and regulations
- Job classifications and job descriptions
- Wage and hour counsel
- Sexual harassment law
- Workplace safety
- Leaves of absence protocols
HR support is just a phone call away!
With ThinkHR Live, you will have immediate access to a staff of HR consultants on call for you when you have a question related to a broad range of HR topics, including, but not limited to:
HR consultants are available during regular business hours to answer your questions. Just call (877) 225.1101.
HR LIBRARY AVAILABLE 24/7
In addition to having a staff of PHR and SPHR credentialed consultants to take your call during normal business hours, we provide you with a self-service HR library that is always available, 24/7. This comprehensive, web-based library is composed and maintained by employment lawyers, accountants and HR experts. The information is provided in an easy-to-navigate timesaving format. The site features 1000’s of pages of content about topics that every business needs to know including:
- Federal HR and Benefits Compliance including coverage of all major federal employment laws such as COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, USERRA, and mandated benefits
- State HR and benefits information including health continuation coverage and minimum wage provisions
- Downloadable sample employee handbook and job descriptions
- How to hire & terminate employees to prevent costly litigation, including interviewing, hiring, and screening
- Hundreds of downloadable forms, policies, and checklists